First, take a shower or wash your feet, making sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes to prevent athlete's foot.
- Put them on in the morning when swelling is lowest.
- Sit in a chair with a back for support.
- Hold the top of the sock with one hand. Then with your other hand, reach inside the sock and push your arm all the way through until you grab the toe.
- When you have a firm grip on the toe, pull your hand back through the sock, turning it inside out but leaving the tips of your fingers in the toe of the sock.
- Put your toes into the toe of the sock, and gently roll and slide it back over your heel.
- Then use your fingertips or palms to slowly roll and slide the sock all the way up your leg.
- TIP: Use Alpha Sock Slider for the easiest application! 🙌