The Alpha Sole Performance Compression Socks (15-20mmHg) are a natural, effective solution to improve blood circulation, reduce swelling, revive tired feet and legs and control foot odor.
Our compression socks are perfect for anyone, in any stage of life. Whether you’re a nurse, marathon runner, teacher, athlete, expectant mother, world traveller, or recovering from an injury, these compressions socks will help to prevent pain, fatigue, swelling and cramping in lower extremities while improving circulation and overall comfort.
✔Control Foot Odor and Bacteria
✔ Travel support
✔ Improve athletic performance
✔ Speed post workout recovery
✔ Speed surgical recovery
How to wear the Alpha Sole Compression Socks:
First, take a shower or wash your feet, making sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes to prevent athlete's foot.
1) Put them on in the morning when swelling is lowest.
The Alpha Sole Compression Socks can go straight into the washing machine (hang to dry in order to prevent stiffness.)
2) Sit in a chair with a back for support.
3) Hold the top of the sock with one hand. Then with your other hand, reach inside the sock and push your arm all the way through until you grab the toe.
4) When you have a firm grip on the toe, pull your hand back through the sock, turning it inside out but leaving the tips of your fingers in the toe of the sock.
5) Put your toes into the toe of the sock, and gently roll and slide it back over your heel.
6) Then use your fingertips or palms to slowly roll and slide the sock all the way up your leg.
We recommend you buy 2 pairs so you can still heal your legs while the first pair is being washed. You should wear your Compression socks consistently every day if you want to see visible, fast results.